DigitisingMart Europe Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement below.
DigitisingMart Europe Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
What does this Policy cover?
• What Personal Data we collect
• User Initiated Contact
• Legitimate Interests Assessment
• Legal Basis
• How we Protect Personal Data
• Sharing Personal Data
• Data Retention Period
• Your Rights
• Notice of Breach of Security
What Personal Data we collect?
We may collect the following information:
• Name of the person registered with DigitisingMart
• Contact information including email address and telephone
• Demographic information such as address and postcode
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• Our communications will always be professional, industry– orientated, and informative.
• We operate an ‘Opt Out’ policy when customers engage with our services.
• Clear unsubscribe details are always shown on our emails.
• All unsubscribes are actioned and those individuals will not receive further e-marketing from us.
• If you have registered with any of our services, your personal contact information may be used by us to contact you in writing, by e–mail or telephone to offer you products, offers and services that we believe are directly related to the garment decoration marketplace.
• We use a third party emailing service provider for higher security and optimised reach of our emails.
• The third party emailing service provider will always provide the option to Opt-out or Unsubscribe on all our marketing communication.
• You can opt out of receiving contact for marketing purposes at any time. Please write to the Data Protection Officer on the below registered address.
DigitisingMart Europe Ltd
The Techno Centre
Coventry University Technology Park
Puma Way, Coventry CV1 2TT
Legitimate Interests Assessment:
The corporate and individual personal data we hold of customers and companies is to provide services or information to, or requested from those companies.
• This information is used for business to business purposes only.
• Our communications are only related to the garment decoration industry.
• We only use people’s data in ways they would reasonably expect and which have a minimal privacy impact.
Purpose test: Any marketing or services provided by us would only ever contain information that should be of genuine business interest to that company.
Necessity test: To provide requested services, and to keep industry companies informed of news, events, industry products and our services it is necessary to hold company and contact data.
Balancing test: The individual’s interests override the legitimate interest. All individuals have right of access, right to erasure and right to restrict processing, in addition to any rights within General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR)
• This can be amended or removed at any time on request.
• We measure traffic and activity for site customer analysis purposes.
• By using our websites, you agree to any change we tell you about unless, within 60 days of that notice, you write and tell us not to handle your information in the new way.
• We do not collect or store any credit/debit card information online or on our systems.
• The information collected about you by your use of our websites will only be held by DigitisingMart Europe Ltd.
How we Protect Personal Data?
• We apply physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal data;
• We protect the security of your information while it is being transmitted by encrypting it with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL certificate);
• We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to keep this data safe;
• We only allow access to authorised employees who need it to carry out their responsibilities;
• We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security.
• We will ask for proof of identity before we share your personal data with you.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, it is important that you keep your login details and devices protected from unauthorised access.
Sharing Personal Data
We do not share personal data with any external organisations.
User Initiated Contact
If you contact us by telephone or by e–mail asking for assistance or information, we may ask for, or use your existing personal information we hold. As well as using your personal information to help you, your personal information may be used to contact you for marketing purposes (including market research)
Data Retention Period
• We hold company and contact data until such time until we are asked to remove or take any other action in accordance with GDPR by an individual or company, or until it is felt our services are no longer of interest to any individual or company.
• We retain personal data for historical, statistical or research purposes indefinitely or until it is no longer needed and then deleted.
• Previous history of marketing activity is retained unless specific requests are received not to do so.
• In accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have a right to see a copy of the information we hold about you on request.
• You also have a right to erasure including retention and disposal, and a right to restrict processing. You may request that your data is removed from all our company systems at any time.
• If you wish to see a copy of the information we hold about you please write to the Data Protection Officer, on email@example.com. We will respond with 14 days.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Notice of Breach of Security
If a security breach causes an unauthorised intrusion into our system appropriate notifications will be made in accordance with GDPR. If any breach affects you, then we will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
This policy was last updated in July,2018.